Thursday, April 14, 2011

Starting At Zero

As some of you may know, I subscribe to several daily affirmation and online courses for the Law of Attraction. One of the first teachers I began to learn from is Dr Joe Vitale. He has such an easy way of speaking, and he makes the learning of this spiritual wisdom accessible and easy to understand.

Several years ago, he published a book called "Zero Limits" - and in it he describes in great detail the Hawaiian healing art of Ho'oponopono and the amazing story of the man he learned from, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.

Click here to read the amazing story

Yesterday I received an email from Dr Vitale's team. Since there has been such a demand for more learning on this subject he has graciously made available some training videos compiled from the last Ho'oponopono training held by Dr Vitale and Dr Hew Len. He is making these videos available to subscribers on his mailing list with the understanding that, if we are inspired to do so, we can share it with people who might be interested in this learning. More information on this at the end of the blog.

Over the past several days I have been feeling... overwhelmed. That's not the exact word I want to use here, but it does describe, somewhat, everything that's going on in my life. I could sit here and tell you - in great detail - every aspect of this overwhelm, but honestly it wouldn't do any good. It would only serve to make YOU miserable as well as me, and that's just not good.

The training video was just what I needed at exactly the right time. And what's more, I asked for it.

The very basis of Ho'oponopono - without giving too much detail - is that everything that you see in your life, you have called it there, whether consciously or subconsciously. If it's good, celebrate that. If it's not-so-good, then it's your responsibility (because it's in YOUR life) to clean it. And to clean anything, you must clean inside you, because you called it forward. Dr Vitale described it as shaving in front of a mirror. If you walk up to a mirror and you need to shave or fix your hair or whatever, you don't try to fix the image in the mirror! That would be useless, so instead you fix you, and your image in the mirror improves. This is the same concept. So to fix what you see "out there", you must fix what you co-created inside; that fixes the "out there".

I'll tell you, I really needed to revisit that thinking.

For any of you who are interested in Ho'oponopono, I'm providing the link below, and also on my Facebook page.

To your success and mine,

Love,

JC

PS - here is the link: http://www.zerolimitsonline.com



--
24 Hours of Inspirational Tweets! http://tiny.cc/ead58

No comments:

Post a Comment